The Reader Returns

    I'm back lovelies, and the reading list is as long as ever!  A lot has happened in nearly 20 months, I got more involved in charitable giving campaigns and eventually, in late October 2019, I started streaming on Twitch. It's been a roller coaster, and much fun and excitement.  While there were ups, there have been lows as well, but if I have to rate it, overall it's been a positive take away.  

What's the plan here?

    I would like to dedicate more time to reading, I got away from it for a minute, but I owe it to myself to do things I love.  This includes reading all the things! A very dear friend, Sara, offered to send me a book to read after she gave it a glowing review I quickly jumped on the offer. I have since received the book Red, White & Royal Blue and I cannot wait to read it!  I do have a book I have to finish before I start it though, so keep your eyes open for a review very soon!

What have I been doing?

In 2018 and 2019 I started traveling more extensively. Most of the traveling was for conventions to cosplay and some to see places I had not been to before.  Some by car, some motorcycle, and some by plane from Atlanta Georgia to Fargo North Dakota to Portland Maine and many, many places in between. One of my favorite memories includes ride my motorcycle in the Smokey Mountains while visiting Gatlinburg Tennessee, the Foothills Parkway was gorgeous even though a juvenile black bear ran across the road in front of me, I was far enough away that I could slow and admire the remarkable event.  I also rode the Tail of the Dragon, which if you have not heard of it, is an eleven-mile stretch of road that has 318 curves...incredible! 

What have I been streaming?

    I have been streaming crafting things! Super exciting and so much fun.  I do a lot of cross-stitching and recently I have added crocheting to the stream. It's been a very fulfilling adventure and I find myself gaining incredible friendships in a wonderful community of brilliant individuals.


    Fun and adventures, that's my life and the adventures and stories that I read are what I have to offer you!  These are my takes, sometimes hot sometimes not, but one thing is for sure...they will be honest! I'm off to turn some pages, I hope you are too! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review The Devil Wears Scrubs

Book Review: Bittersweet (True North, #1)