So it begins…

Like any story, there is a beginning and so holds true for blogs. The start of an adventure, really.  For those that know me well, you know I am likely to be found with a book or kindle stuffed in my purse.  A good book can easily pull me in, with each page turn the story plays like a movie in my mind.  The characters develop, the situations they find themselves in crescendo into a peak of excitement, and I cannot help but wonder what happens next!  There are many nights I forego sleep so that I can find out just that. 

Why a blog?

After talking with a few friends over drinks, they suggested a book to me.  I did not recognize the title, but they both said it would be a series I would enjoy.  Excited, I went to Amazon.com and searched for book one of the series to download it.  When I clicked to buy it, Amazon.com alerted me that I had purchased the book back in 2015…. What? Yea I was surprised; I read the book three years ago, but I read a ton so maybe not so surprised about reading it, but more so that when they were talking about the characters and plot I didn't remember it at all. After this revelation, maybe I need to log the books I read, perhaps write a bit of a review, my feelings, and highlight some sections that I found to be interesting or thought-provoking.   That notion coupled with the need to try something new brought me to this decision. So even if only to keep the books that I have read in some sort of order, let this adventure in blogging begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review The Devil Wears Scrubs

Book Review: Bittersweet (True North, #1)